2. For transfer and transmission of shares, taking note of change of address, Electronic Clearing System facility (ECS) for dividend payment, nomination of shares, etc, and for general queries about transfer, dematerialisation of shares, status of dividend warrants etc, investors are requested to contact the company's Share Transfer Agent viz.
Link Intime India Private Limited.
L. B. S. Marg,
Mumbai 400 083
3. Investors are requested to send all unencashed dividend warrants to the Registered Office of the company at Century Bhavan, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai 400030, India for revalidation, and encash them before the due date for transfer of the unclaimed dividend amount to the Investor Education & Protection Fund constituted by the Central Government.
4. Shareholders who have still not surrendered their old certificates for equity shares of Rs 100/- each for exchange with the new share certificates for equity shares of Rs 10/- each are once again requested to surrender the share certificates for equity shares of Rs 100/- each at the Registered Office of the company as mentioned above so as to enable the company to do the needful.
5. For better investor relations, further information can be sought from
Shri Atul K. Kedia, Vice President (Legal) & Company Secretary
Century Textiles and Industries Limited
Annie Besant Road,
Mumbai 400 030.
Tel: +91-22-2495 7000 / 2495 7257
Fax: +91-22-2436 1980 / 2430 9491
6. Grievance redressal division
E-mail ID for registering investor complaints: firstname.lastname@example.org