Awards and accolades
Energy conservation and other awards received by the divisions in the recent past:
Rayon Tyre Cord & Chemicals Division
- IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality Award 2015 – Certificate of Merit.
- Bagged IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality ‘Best Practices award’ for in-house developed system for monitoring statutory compliance and e-intelligence data bank.
- Awarded as “Excellent Energy Efficient Unit” for the year 2015 by CII for energy conservation & management.
- Platinum Award by Greentech Foundation in the chemical sector for good safety practices for the year 2015 at our Chemical plant.
- First prize for “Overall Performance” and maintenance of HEMMS & workshop for the limestone mines during Annual Safety Celebrations-2015 held under the aegis of the Directorate General of Mines Safety, Bilaspur & Raigarh Region.
- First prize in “Water Quality Management” in the group, of fully mechanized mines (more than 1 million tonnes) and First prize in “Noise Vibration and Aesthetic Beauty”, “Water Quality Management” and “Air Quality Management” in the group, of fully mechanized mines (less than 1 million tonnes) for its limestone mines, from the Indian Bureau of Mines, Jabalpur Region, during the Mines Environment & Mineral Conservation week 2015-16.
- First prize in the “Explosives” for its limestone mines, during the Mine Safety Week 2015-16, from the Dy. Directorate General of Mines Safety, Western Zone, Government of India, Nagpur.
- First prize in the “Noise Vibration Control and Aesthetic Beauty” for its limestone mines, during the Mines Environment and Mineral Conservation Week 2015-16 held under the aegis of the Indian Bureau of Mines,Nagpur, Chhattisgarh & Madhya Pradesh Region and also received special award namely “PANDWANI” award for achieving First prize in the “Noise Vibration Control and Aesthetic Beauty” consecutively for three years.
Century Pulp & Paper (CPP)
- During the year, CPP, Lalkua, participated in 98th Agro-Industrial Exhibition organised by and held at G B Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, and CPP has been adjudged First place.
- CPP has bagged “National energy Efficient Unit Award” in the Paper & Sugar sector, by CII in a National Level Award competition for “Excellence in energy Management-2015”.